9/11: In Memoriam
TODAY, Monday, September 11,
is the LAST DAY TO DROP semester length course without receiving a "W" grade (Withdrawal)
the LAST DAY to add semester length course with permission of instructor via MyUAlbany (permission number required). Adding courses after this date will require a letter from the course instructor.
Click Here to Check Out Chisom's Story
We have many supports to help you succeed. If you do not know where to turn, ask your advisor, Advising PLUS, your RA, RD, your professors, or a librarian (they rock). Ask somebody. We want to help you to achieve your goals, so ask.
Schedule an Appointment using our online system.
- After you click on the link, go to the home screen
- Click the Get Advising & Student Services button (top right)
- Choose “Make Advising Appointment” as the reason for your visit.
- Follow the prompts until the appointment is made
Are you New? I want to see you soon!
If you are my advisee and you are New to UAlbany or new to me, I would like to meet with you before October 7. I want to answer any questions that you may have (no question is too odd), make sure that you adjusting well to life at UAlbany, and to make sure that you are connected to all of the academic and non-academic supports that you might need. Come in to check in. It makes a difference!
Munch with the Majors
If you have plans on Wednesday, September 27, at 6:30 pm, you should rearrange them. This event is incredible if you are looking for a chance to get to find out all about your intended major or if you just wanted to learn about potential majors. Faculty from ALL of our majors are available to answer in-depth questions. Almost all of the advisors in ASC will be there too. There will be lots of apple treats, and, if this is like the last time, a hot cocao bar. Yummy Yum.
The Advising PLUS Tutoring and Study Group Schedule is Out.
Click here to view their schedule.
They are currently updating their website.
- Criminal Justice Intended Majors with 42-56 Credits: Your application to the major is due by the 4th Friday in September (September 22) - Click Here For More Information
- Tuesday, September 5 - Last day to add semester length course without permission of instructor via MyUAlbany (no permission number required)
- Mon, September 11 - Last day to drop semester length course without receiving a "W"
- Mon, September 11 - Last day to add semester length course with permission of instructor via MyUAlbany (permission number required). Adding courses after this date will require a letter from the course instructor.
Welcome! My name is Rachel Moody. I post weekly announcements and messages to motivate and inspire my UAlbany advisees, and any one else who visits. Comments are welcome! While you are here, have a virtual cup of tea!
Best Of ASC